Maybe where you live they’ve been doing this for years, but when I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago it seemed like a neat idea. To help get the Tohoku fishing industry going again, someone thought of taking webcams out on the boats. You can watch the fish actually being caught, put in your order via the internet right then and have them delivered the next day! Talk about instant gratification. Anyway I can imagine some of the more turned-on sushi shops really going for this.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @queenlythings: @ClaraJeffery He just says things he's heard other people say. He hasn't a clue what it means. Nor does he have an hones… - posted 14 hours ago
- RT @Gizmodo: Facebook says it'll do fuck all about Trump's post calling for the military to shoot protesters. gizmodo.com/facebook-says-… https… - posted 14 hours ago
- RT @Robert_E_Kelly: Just to be clear, Trump is provoking a cold war w/ China solely to cover his a** on corona. This is rank opportunism, n… - posted 14 hours ago
- RT @StephenMcDonell: The Chinese Government and it’s supporters in #HongKong won’t speak about specific applications of this new law becaus… - posted 14 hours ago
- Resonances here in Japan too. twitter.com/RoknSpock/stat… - posted 14 hours ago