I mean, really, surely this is a bit soon? I feel more like Scrooge every year, but it’s still early November, Christmas is a month and a half away and already we have to listen to Xmas tunes in the supermarket, be wished “merry Christmas” in commercials on the telly and see illuminations and Xmas trees going up everywhere. Times are hard and I suppose the shops want to sqeeze out every yen they can, but I’m not looking forward to six weeks of this. The final insult is that when 25th December finally arrives there won’t be a trace of any of this Christmas stuff to be seen! “Christmas Ib” as it’s known here is the climax on the 24th, Christmas day doesn’t exist and the countdown to New Year will be underway.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Taiwan with its strong economy and healthy democracy will surely be hard just to casually take over? twitter.com/HopkinsPOFA/st… - posted 22 hours ago
- "Cuddles" Takenaka again! Koizumi's Rasputin. twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @SCMPAsia: “We collected your garbage in a cardboard box and sent it to your home.” buff.ly/3kwy4l9 - posted 1 day ago
- This is fun! And generally on the mark. twitter.com/jbrcpod/status… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Smelcher2: Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob. @realDonaldTrump has at least 26 credible sexual assault allegations against him.… - posted 1 day ago