I mean, really, surely this is a bit soon? I feel more like Scrooge every year, but it’s still early November, Christmas is a month and a half away and already we have to listen to Xmas tunes in the supermarket, be wished “merry Christmas” in commercials on the telly and see illuminations and Xmas trees going up everywhere. Times are hard and I suppose the shops want to sqeeze out every yen they can, but I’m not looking forward to six weeks of this. The final insult is that when 25th December finally arrives there won’t be a trace of any of this Christmas stuff to be seen! “Christmas Ib” as it’s known here is the climax on the 24th, Christmas day doesn’t exist and the countdown to New Year will be underway.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: Remember when we laughed at the Americans for rebranding French fries as "Freedom fries", because France wouldn't join t… - posted 6 hours ago
- The #Xinjiang #Genocide proceeds. twitter.com/jnzst/status/1… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Okumura_Jun: So Europe is getting vaccines earlier than scheduled while Japan... hmm... Mr. @konotarogomame aka @konotaromp, where did… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Nuttallreports: I've seen some alleging Adrian Zenz is the only source for the genocide concerns in Xinjiang. This is not true. Those s… - posted 1 day ago
- #Xinjiang #Genocide twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/… - posted 1 day ago