This weekend (27th & 28th) we stayed in Nagoya again to do some cleaning up before the New Year holiday. I had given myself the task of getting the grease off the extractor fan hood, and T re-waxed the floor so the restaurant looks quite nice now. This is the traditional time for a big cleanup here, so everything can be fresh for the New Year. Actually new year is associated with Spring anyway – the traditional lunar calendar, still followed in Okinawa and China, would put it somewhere in February, and even at the end of December you’re already past the solstice so the days are getting longer – so we’re not that far from our Spring Cleaning really.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- They seem to have forgotten that detainees are supposed to be innocent citizens, until convicted in court. This is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 17 hours ago
- They seem to have lost sight of the concept that detainees are innocent of any crime, until convicted in court. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 17 hours ago
- Interesting... twitter.com/SNAEnvironment… - posted 17 hours ago
- "Taiwan shows a better way, Taiwan shows we can defeat populism, divisiveness and disinformation. Taiwan shows that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 19 hours ago
- This. twitter.com/ShingetsuNews/… - posted 19 hours ago