- A cloudy Sunday, but not too cold.
- In the evening while I was relieving myself at our outside facilities a medium-sized dog passed by just between me and the house. By the time I was able to go and have a look there was no trace of it.
- Monday was chilly wet and miserable again. We had some snow in the morning which turned to rain.
- Those tiny birds were back again.
- Digging – getting the field ready for this year’s chilli crop. Chillis can’t be grown on the same ground for five years or so – I have to dig up a new patch each year, which is good for the garden I suppose.
Min temp -5°C, max 7°C