…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @mrjeffu: Video from 2010 shows LDP lawmaker Marukawa Tamayo trying to disrupt a committee hearing by shouting that DPJ politicians were… - posted 2 hours ago
- RT @henrysgao: "China can attack Japan directly so long as it detects aggressive motive from Japan, as per Art. 53, 77 & 107 of the UN Char… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @JamesDJBrown: Some of obstacles to Kishida's Kyiv visit are due to Diet's rules/norms. Visit will take 3 days yet PM is expected to be… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @JamesDJBrown: Japanese celeb Dewi criticises ex-PM Mori Yoshiro & Diet member Suzuki Muneo for their support for Russia. She says they'… - posted 1 day ago
- Birth of a Russia Faction? twitter.com/JamesDJBrown/s… - posted 1 day ago