…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @SrslyWrong: i love this meme https://t.co/qp4dWVuwaL - posted 1 hour ago
- I've long wondered if the US was gearing up for a rerun of the Civil War. twitter.com/GaijinHackbot/… - posted 2 hours ago
- RT @willofgregor: Saw this. Not my words but definitely sentiments I agree with. https://t.co/4afRorEdB3 - posted 2 hours ago
- "Rupert Murdoch, Australia’s most powerful son, has become one of the world’s most prolific, and most profitable, p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 19 hours ago
- The SOFA is less restrictive of US actions than in eg Germany or Italy, and not enforced anyway. Reducing the Base… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 21 hours ago