…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @Okumura_Jun: Conspiracy-minded Japanese track their American counterparts closely in their cluster of beliefs: climate change denial, a… - posted 1 day ago
- Not surprising. twitter.com/themainichi/st… - posted 1 day ago
- "uncertainty over where Beijing’s red lines are is leading younger scholars to self-censor" The cost of China’s in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago
- Bookmarked for later. twitter.com/suelinwong/sta… - posted 5 days ago
- RT @jakeadelstein: Japan closed all the toilets in Haneda Airport on the day of Abe's state funeral because.... making everyone be full of… - posted 5 days ago