…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @gulogulo37: @JChengWSJ The Chinese get to enjoy freedom of expression abroad in support of its suppression back home. - posted 1 day ago
- RT @melissakchan: Beijing shot its own people 30 years ago. The world went ahead and did business with China. A million people are in conce… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @mgerrydoyle: this is a huge deal not just because it strikes down a law the government used an emergency powers ordinance to pass, but… - posted 1 day ago
- ...in our dreams... twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Yaqiu: Outrageous. The Communist Party jails, tortures and harasses those who speak freely, stringently censors what info Chinese peopl… - posted 1 day ago