…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- "unaccountable corporate giants force-feeding a captive population with fake meat... ironically, describes the food… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 2 days ago
- "Communist Party leaders in Beijing and the Taliban have little ideological common ground but experts feel shared p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @ZarAliAfridi: @MFA_China Pakistan first offered Taliban to US where rate was below expectations. Then Pakistan,s ISI attacked Chinese e… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @MattSchrader_DC: Authoritarian or democracy, Islamic or officially atheist, doesn't really matter as long as you respect China's "inter… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @WilliamYang120: More than 100 Nobel laureates have signed a statement expressing outrage after #Beijing intended to “bully the scientif… - posted 2 days ago