…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @PythonYokohama: Feels like the caveman after being inside for so long. It's time to go back to school. Don't worry I will restrain myse… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @PythonYokohama: Managed to get hold of a smart phone after 4 days. - posted 13 hours ago
- Listening to the newest episode right now - seems quite good. "A fortnightly podcast from the Spectator on the lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 16 hours ago
- RT @JChengWSJ: Beijing to Stockholm: I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to reverse your ban on Huawei before I hit your precious Ericss… - posted 18 hours ago
- RT @juliaminuma: In addition to Kanagawa prefecture governor rejecting Tokyo2020’s request to secure hospitals designated for Olympic athle… - posted 18 hours ago