…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @guardian: 'It sounded like the future': behind Miles Davis's greatest album theguardian.com/music/2020/feb… - posted 5 hours ago
- Gosh! twitter.com/asiasentinel/s… - posted 5 hours ago
- RT @dhnexon: <thread> What's the empirical basis for this, @lizmair? We have extensive experience with governance by non-revolutionary soci… - posted 6 hours ago
- RT @desjardins7: @BillKristol Failed ideology! -except for Medicare, Social Security, interstate highways, public schools, farm subsidies,… - posted 9 hours ago
- Abe doesn't care about anything except changing the constitution, getting back the Northern Islands and returning t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 12 hours ago