…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Taiwan with its strong economy and healthy democracy will surely be hard just to casually take over? twitter.com/HopkinsPOFA/st… - posted 21 hours ago
- "Cuddles" Takenaka again! Koizumi's Rasputin. twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @SCMPAsia: “We collected your garbage in a cardboard box and sent it to your home.” buff.ly/3kwy4l9 - posted 1 day ago
- This is fun! And generally on the mark. twitter.com/jbrcpod/status… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Smelcher2: Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob. @realDonaldTrump has at least 26 credible sexual assault allegations against him.… - posted 1 day ago