…actually there aren’t any I’m afraid. First week there was a Daihachi Ryodan concert in Nagoya, next an old friend visited from Australia and then T’s nephew got married. All these were most enjoyable events, but meant we couldn’t get out to the country for three weeks.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- The #Xinjiang #Genocide proceeds. twitter.com/jnzst/status/1… - posted 8 hours ago
- RT @Okumura_Jun: So Europe is getting vaccines earlier than scheduled while Japan... hmm... Mr. @konotarogomame aka @konotaromp, where did… - posted 8 hours ago
- RT @Nuttallreports: I've seen some alleging Adrian Zenz is the only source for the genocide concerns in Xinjiang. This is not true. Those s… - posted 8 hours ago
- #Xinjiang #Genocide twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/… - posted 8 hours ago
- Twitter comments for some time now. #WhatsHappeninglnMyanmar twitter.com/Scholars_Stage… - posted 10 hours ago