Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- But they'll persist anyway. Lunacy. twitter.com/pmdfoster/stat… - posted 2 hours ago
- RT @NapolitanoDean: Hong Kong pro-democracy activists Joshua Wong and Agnes Chow were placed in custody on Monday and face imprisonment aft… - posted 5 hours ago
- RT @wataruen: @bull_japanese @csmagor I don't pretend to believe that the inoculation programs will all be carried off perfectly all over t… - posted 5 hours ago
- RT @Baakfanmouyan: None of what has transpired in Hong Kong since June 9, 2019, had to happen as it did. All could have been avoided with a… - posted 6 hours ago
- Certainly not a Ghosn fan, but if some attention can be drawn to Japan's inhumane treatment of criminal suspects it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 8 hours ago