Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @PythonYokohama: Feels like the caveman after being inside for so long. It's time to go back to school. Don't worry I will restrain myse… - posted 12 hours ago
- RT @PythonYokohama: Managed to get hold of a smart phone after 4 days. - posted 12 hours ago
- Listening to the newest episode right now - seems quite good. "A fortnightly podcast from the Spectator on the lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 15 hours ago
- RT @JChengWSJ: Beijing to Stockholm: I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to reverse your ban on Huawei before I hit your precious Ericss… - posted 16 hours ago
- RT @juliaminuma: In addition to Kanagawa prefecture governor rejecting Tokyo2020’s request to secure hospitals designated for Olympic athle… - posted 17 hours ago