Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @kevinkfyam: Not only have Trump and his allies effectively legitimised #PoliceBrutality in #HongKong by their recent words and deeds re… - posted 3 days ago
- RT @JonReinsch: Diet member Yara Tomohiro tweets that seeing news of troops suppressing protests in the US, he recalls that the US military… - posted 3 days ago
- More than met the eye, as usual. twitter.com/sehof/status/1… - posted 3 days ago
- RT @profTLe: Vietnam doesn’t get enough credit for how well it handled the pandemic. It borders China, folks. Taiwan and New Zealand are is… - posted 3 days ago
- The US White House released this National Security Strategy document in May, which formalizes the current posture t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 4 days ago