Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- May or after... twitter.com/observingjapan… - posted 15 hours ago
- Thread worth reading. twitter.com/limdarrenj/sta… - posted 15 hours ago
- RT @limdarrenj: As China promotes its model as one worthy of emulation, it is also exporting toolkits for monitoring and censorship. Tools… - posted 15 hours ago
- RT @neko_guruma01: Reporter on a famous news outlet came over and interviewed me about the vaccine rollout. He began with: "I hear most doc… - posted 15 hours ago
- Xi Jinping as religious icon. twitter.com/CarlMinzner/st… - posted 15 hours ago