Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @Okumura_Jun: Conspiracy-minded Japanese track their American counterparts closely in their cluster of beliefs: climate change denial, a… - posted 1 day ago
- Not surprising. twitter.com/themainichi/st… - posted 1 day ago
- "uncertainty over where Beijing’s red lines are is leading younger scholars to self-censor" The cost of China’s in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago
- Bookmarked for later. twitter.com/suelinwong/sta… - posted 5 days ago
- RT @jakeadelstein: Japan closed all the toilets in Haneda Airport on the day of Abe's state funeral because.... making everyone be full of… - posted 5 days ago