Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Taiwan with its strong economy and healthy democracy will surely be hard just to casually take over? twitter.com/HopkinsPOFA/st… - posted 20 hours ago
- "Cuddles" Takenaka again! Koizumi's Rasputin. twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 23 hours ago
- RT @SCMPAsia: “We collected your garbage in a cardboard box and sent it to your home.” buff.ly/3kwy4l9 - posted 23 hours ago
- This is fun! And generally on the mark. twitter.com/jbrcpod/status… - posted 23 hours ago
- RT @Smelcher2: Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob. @realDonaldTrump has at least 26 credible sexual assault allegations against him.… - posted 23 hours ago