Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Hong Kong & Taiwan "...not just because democracy anywhere on Chinese soil scares Beijing as it might give their o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 19 hours ago
- RT @sehof: ‘So please quit it with the fearmongering that China is “driving away” Taiwan. It's not, really. Taiwan got in the car and drove… - posted 20 hours ago
- "The ideologues sitting in Beijing can’t quite believe their luck at the viciousness of American politics." twitter.com/You_Shu_China/… - posted 20 hours ago
- Please, before the smartphone gets entrenched, can someone in Japan see how much more efficient a contactless card… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 23 hours ago
- RT @JonReinsch: US F-16 drops 200 kg (440 lb) dummy bomb outside firing range in northeastern Japan US must be quaking in its boots after s… - posted 5 days ago