Calendars aren’t something you go out and buy – you get given them, usually by companies you have some dealing with and who’d like to have their name on your wall through the next year. Unfortunately, along with cutting “entertainment” expenses, calendar budgets have been trimmed too and there’s a nationwide calendar deficit apparently.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Typical of tyrants. I saw a very similar newspaper article in Singapore just before an election years ago. twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 1 day ago
- "multiple studies have shown that consumers of Murdoch-owned news media, particularly Fox News, are less informed a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago
- If Trump and Putin succeed in destroying the EU, the world faces a dark future. twitter.com/SethAbramson/s… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @SethAbramson: (THREAD) This thread catalogs all key content in the 83-minute video Fruman secretly made—and Parnas transmitted to the H… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @W7VOA: @realDonaldTrump @AmbJohnBolton @nytimes @HouseDemocrats Full statement on @AmbJohnBolton from the @HouseDemocrats #ImpeachmentT… - posted 1 day ago