We collected some favourite pictures, mostly from round our country house, over the past few years and got a calendar made. It turned out quite nice, so I thought I’d share them with you (click the image for a full-sized version):
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @ShingetsuNews: 2022 set to become another round of electoral battles in Okinawa with Henoko base construction as the leading issue. It… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @catielila: So tired of Western “anti-imperialists” who stomp all over democratic movements in Asia. I can’t think of a more bankrupt id… - posted 1 day ago
- [US should start...] twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/… - posted 1 day ago
- "The Japanese government was aware that a portion of the seabed at the planned relocation site for a U.S. military… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @apmassaro3: A truly unhinged op-ed from the Kremlin and CCP ambassadors in the USA, claiming that their respective dictatorships are de… - posted 1 day ago