You always get Heartwarming Stories after something like this, but anyway this is what I heard on the radio today. A boy of 8 or 9 or so was queueing up in a supermarket in Tokyo, maybe, carrying bags of potato crisps, sweets and snacks. He finally got to the cash register, muttered “やっぱり、やめる” (“I’ve changed my mind”) and took everything back to the shelves. Then he took the ¥1000 note he had out of his pocket and put it in the collection box. The adults around looked sort of embarrassed.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Taiwan with its strong economy and healthy democracy will surely be hard just to casually take over? twitter.com/HopkinsPOFA/st… - posted 20 hours ago
- "Cuddles" Takenaka again! Koizumi's Rasputin. twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 23 hours ago
- RT @SCMPAsia: “We collected your garbage in a cardboard box and sent it to your home.” buff.ly/3kwy4l9 - posted 23 hours ago
- This is fun! And generally on the mark. twitter.com/jbrcpod/status… - posted 23 hours ago
- RT @Smelcher2: Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob. @realDonaldTrump has at least 26 credible sexual assault allegations against him.… - posted 23 hours ago