The first DPJ prime minister, who made a mess of pretty much everything, now announces his retirement. Maybe.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @gulogulo37: @JChengWSJ The Chinese get to enjoy freedom of expression abroad in support of its suppression back home. - posted 11 hours ago
- RT @melissakchan: Beijing shot its own people 30 years ago. The world went ahead and did business with China. A million people are in conce… - posted 11 hours ago
- RT @mgerrydoyle: this is a huge deal not just because it strikes down a law the government used an emergency powers ordinance to pass, but… - posted 11 hours ago
- ...in our dreams... twitter.com/neko_guruma01/… - posted 11 hours ago
- RT @Yaqiu: Outrageous. The Communist Party jails, tortures and harasses those who speak freely, stringently censors what info Chinese peopl… - posted 11 hours ago