Worth a read. The only good news is that people here aren’t really behind any of Abe’s nationalistic nonsense. They just wish their lives would get a bit better. As usual, the incumbent government gets the blame, and the DPJ will probably be thrown out.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- Japan PM Abe calls for Taiwan's participation in WHO as coronavirus spreads english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/01/c… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @bull_japanese: @hikosaemon @Durf US medical system killed my brother. Lost his job. Lost his insurance. Wouldn't call an ambulance whe… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @tokyo_0: @ZephyrK9 @mjswhitebread Problem is a negative result can mean you just don't have a positive result yet. Lots of folks have t… - posted 1 day ago
- This seems to be where we are now. twitter.com/ShingetsuNews/… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @neko_guruma01: Here is a 9th meeting of the COVID-19 special task force. We have not invited any expert in infectious diseases here yet… - posted 1 day ago