Worth a read. The only good news is that people here aren’t really behind any of Abe’s nationalistic nonsense. They just wish their lives would get a bit better. As usual, the incumbent government gets the blame, and the DPJ will probably be thrown out.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @jljzen: China's Global Times newspaper has called the military exercises “rehearsals on taking over Taiwan.” “The U.S. and Taiwan must… - posted 2 hours ago
- Brilliant. twitter.com/MattSchrader_D… - posted 17 hours ago
- The "free world" really needs to show more solidarity with Taiwan. Missiles aren't the only way - let Taiwan join t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 18 hours ago
- "When the mother initially denied the allegation, she was told by police that other family members would be called… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 18 hours ago
- Taiwan with its strong economy and healthy democracy will surely be hard just to casually take over? twitter.com/HopkinsPOFA/st… - posted 1 day ago