Worth a read. The only good news is that people here aren’t really behind any of Abe’s nationalistic nonsense. They just wish their lives would get a bit better. As usual, the incumbent government gets the blame, and the DPJ will probably be thrown out.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @kevinkfyam: Not only have Trump and his allies effectively legitimised #PoliceBrutality in #HongKong by their recent words and deeds re… - posted 4 hours ago
- RT @JonReinsch: Diet member Yara Tomohiro tweets that seeing news of troops suppressing protests in the US, he recalls that the US military… - posted 7 hours ago
- More than met the eye, as usual. twitter.com/sehof/status/1… - posted 8 hours ago
- RT @profTLe: Vietnam doesn’t get enough credit for how well it handled the pandemic. It borders China, folks. Taiwan and New Zealand are is… - posted 8 hours ago
- The US White House released this National Security Strategy document in May, which formalizes the current posture t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago