Worth a read. The only good news is that people here aren’t really behind any of Abe’s nationalistic nonsense. They just wish their lives would get a bit better. As usual, the incumbent government gets the blame, and the DPJ will probably be thrown out.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @Dolkun_Isa: I cannot say "happy mothers day" to my mother. She can’t hear my voice. because she was killed by the CCP in one of the co… - posted 38 minutes ago
- RT @neko_guruma01: When he was CCS, Suga said nothing but "I don't know (承知してない)" at pressers to protect his boss Abe, which earned him hig… - posted 16 hours ago
- RT @OnPointRadio: We discuss what we need to understand about the story China tells about itself. What does China want its future to be? Ho… - posted 17 hours ago
- RT @Gizmodo: Too Bad, Zuck: Just 4% of U.S. iPhone Users Let Apps Track Them After iOS Update dlvr.it/RzJScl https://t.co/S6FD8kqZ… - posted 1 day ago
- That WP article: "If ever there was a time and place to remember that the IOC is a fake principality, an oft-corrup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago