This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @AskAKorean: In other words, Tokyo is saying: unless S Korea signs onto Japan's version of history, no economic or security cooperation… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @AskAKorean: OTOH, the first thing Abe did since becoming PM in 2012 was to attack the historical issue. And when Moon Jae-in refused to… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @AskAKorean: "What percentage of slaves would be better off today if they hadn't been freed?" Economists, god love them. https://t.co/Q… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @AskAKorean: Here is Part V of the six part series on the S Korea-Japan's 65 System. We have come to the end of the story, all the way t… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @AdamJSchwarz: This would be the greatest act of political trolling ever 👇🏼 Standing a conservative candidate in Johnson's constituency… - posted 13 hours ago