This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @JonReinsch: The Abe administration needs a term for "preemptive strike" that conceals its meaning. Perhaps they should contact the the… - posted 2 hours ago
- Japan stuck in outdated technology yet again. ...sigh, it used not to be this way. twitter.com/Reuters/status… - posted 3 hours ago
- Long suspected something like this. "No worries, we’re happy to plan your future for you." twitter.com/k_colonialism/… - posted 3 hours ago
- RT @YuMingLiou: @profmusgrave Ironically, Trump wants to recreate all of Mao’s greatest hits “with American characteristics” - posted 4 hours ago
- RT @themarkrussell: Here's an incredible statistic: In 1988, 1,766 children in Korea died in traffic accidents. In 2018, it was just 34. T… - posted 4 hours ago