This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- This is too sad, and speaks volumes about the failure of the Japanese political class to deal with the history of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 minute ago
- RT @TimothyS: For the life of me, I can't figure out how ending a war could possibly be "controversial." What a weird concept. https://t.co… - posted 23 hours ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Why isn’t the editor of every US newspaper following the lead of the Guardian? The overseas press seems to better underst… - posted 1 day ago
- In fact there were many shouts of "liar!" and "go home!". (It was on TV.) twitter.com/ShingetsuNews/… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @ShingetsuNews: Another element of progress is now that the Constitutional Democratic Party of Japan and not the now-defunct Democratic… - posted 2 days ago