Maybe where you live they’ve been doing this for years, but when I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago it seemed like a neat idea. To help get the Tohoku fishing industry going again, someone thought of taking webcams out on the boats. You can watch the fish actually being caught, put in your order via the internet right then and have them delivered the next day! Talk about instant gratification. Anyway I can imagine some of the more turned-on sushi shops really going for this.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @GeorgeMonbiot: Remember when we laughed at the Americans for rebranding French fries as "Freedom fries", because France wouldn't join t… - posted 4 hours ago
- The #Xinjiang #Genocide proceeds. twitter.com/jnzst/status/1… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Okumura_Jun: So Europe is getting vaccines earlier than scheduled while Japan... hmm... Mr. @konotarogomame aka @konotaromp, where did… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @Nuttallreports: I've seen some alleging Adrian Zenz is the only source for the genocide concerns in Xinjiang. This is not true. Those s… - posted 1 day ago
- #Xinjiang #Genocide twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/… - posted 1 day ago