Maybe where you live they’ve been doing this for years, but when I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago it seemed like a neat idea. To help get the Tohoku fishing industry going again, someone thought of taking webcams out on the boats. You can watch the fish actually being caught, put in your order via the internet right then and have them delivered the next day! Talk about instant gratification. Anyway I can imagine some of the more turned-on sushi shops really going for this.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- " It is one of the most significant leaks of papers from inside the ruling Communist Party in decades." twitter.com/austinramzy/st… - posted 16 hours ago
- RT @austinramzy: There are nearly 200 pages of speeches by Xi Jinping, XJ party secretary Chen Quanguo and security boss Zhu Hailun. There’… - posted 16 hours ago
- This looks pretty big. Finally liars can be exposed as liars. twitter.com/austinramzy/st… - posted 16 hours ago
- RT @Scholars_Stage: Guys, this is “interference.” It is just as bad as anything the Chinese are doing. We cannot continue with the Saudis a… - posted 16 hours ago
- This should help Labour: Donald Trump confirms pre-election UK visit - BBC News bbc.com/news/election-… - posted 1 day ago