Maybe where you live they’ve been doing this for years, but when I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago it seemed like a neat idea. To help get the Tohoku fishing industry going again, someone thought of taking webcams out on the boats. You can watch the fish actually being caught, put in your order via the internet right then and have them delivered the next day! Talk about instant gratification. Anyway I can imagine some of the more turned-on sushi shops really going for this.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @PythonYokohama: Feels like the caveman after being inside for so long. It's time to go back to school. Don't worry I will restrain myse… - posted 11 hours ago
- RT @PythonYokohama: Managed to get hold of a smart phone after 4 days. - posted 11 hours ago
- Listening to the newest episode right now - seems quite good. "A fortnightly podcast from the Spectator on the lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 14 hours ago
- RT @JChengWSJ: Beijing to Stockholm: I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to reverse your ban on Huawei before I hit your precious Ericss… - posted 15 hours ago
- RT @juliaminuma: In addition to Kanagawa prefecture governor rejecting Tokyo2020’s request to secure hospitals designated for Olympic athle… - posted 16 hours ago