Maybe where you live they’ve been doing this for years, but when I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago it seemed like a neat idea. To help get the Tohoku fishing industry going again, someone thought of taking webcams out on the boats. You can watch the fish actually being caught, put in your order via the internet right then and have them delivered the next day! Talk about instant gratification. Anyway I can imagine some of the more turned-on sushi shops really going for this.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- "unaccountable corporate giants force-feeding a captive population with fake meat... ironically, describes the food… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 2 days ago
- "Communist Party leaders in Beijing and the Taliban have little ideological common ground but experts feel shared p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @ZarAliAfridi: @MFA_China Pakistan first offered Taliban to US where rate was below expectations. Then Pakistan,s ISI attacked Chinese e… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @MattSchrader_DC: Authoritarian or democracy, Islamic or officially atheist, doesn't really matter as long as you respect China's "inter… - posted 2 days ago
- RT @WilliamYang120: More than 100 Nobel laureates have signed a statement expressing outrage after #Beijing intended to “bully the scientif… - posted 2 days ago