Maybe where you live they’ve been doing this for years, but when I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago it seemed like a neat idea. To help get the Tohoku fishing industry going again, someone thought of taking webcams out on the boats. You can watch the fish actually being caught, put in your order via the internet right then and have them delivered the next day! Talk about instant gratification. Anyway I can imagine some of the more turned-on sushi shops really going for this.
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @kevinkfyam: Not only have Trump and his allies effectively legitimised #PoliceBrutality in #HongKong by their recent words and deeds re… - posted 2 hours ago
- RT @JonReinsch: Diet member Yara Tomohiro tweets that seeing news of troops suppressing protests in the US, he recalls that the US military… - posted 5 hours ago
- More than met the eye, as usual. twitter.com/sehof/status/1… - posted 6 hours ago
- RT @profTLe: Vietnam doesn’t get enough credit for how well it handled the pandemic. It borders China, folks. Taiwan and New Zealand are is… - posted 6 hours ago
- The US White House released this National Security Strategy document in May, which formalizes the current posture t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - posted 1 day ago