There were a lot of photos left over from our 2010 trip to Sakushima. Hope you like some of them!
This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @Nihonpolitics: 🏥🦠Big blowback against PM Suga's plan of restricting hospitalization to very severe cases of Covid. Everyone else will h… - posted 7 hours ago
- RT @jakeadelstein: Naomi Osaka was a wonderful and hopeful choice to represent a possible new Japan. That’s hard for cranky old right-wing… - posted 7 hours ago
- RT @smaslow_japan: Recent history would suggest nothing else. The #Suga government does not consider keeping records on the government’s #C… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @JulesBoykoff: I spoke with @democracynow about how the #Tokyo2020 saga has exposed an International Olympic Committee that openly disre… - posted 1 day ago
- RT @jakeadelstein: Sometimes, when you ask a question that really get on someone’s nerves—this is their answer. My question to @AbeShinzo w… - posted 1 day ago