This is the avatar I use on various places on the web - you might possibly run into it somewhere.
- RT @LandersWSJ: One key point that tends to get lost: Court isn't saying the constitution *requires* single-surname system. It's saying Die… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @sehof: Next Digital press release: ‘Apple Daily in its print form will come to an end no later than the last edition on Saturday 26 Jun… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @rachel_thorn_en: Remember I said in passing the other day that Japanese courts don’t give a damn about social justice? Well, today they… - posted 13 hours ago
- RT @japantimes: An aging nuclear reactor in Fukui Prefecture was restarted Wednesday, becoming the country’s first nuclear unit to operate… - posted 14 hours ago
- Okinawans are still considered unimportant, by both Tokyo and Washington. twitter.com/JonReinsch/sta… - posted 15 hours ago